Make a Gift

Make a Gift

Thank you for considering a gift to Wesleyan. Your support is greatly appreciated and makes a difference in the lives of our students. Here are the many ways in which you can support Wesleyan:

Give Online | Give by Mail | Give by Phone | Give by EFT | Give with a Matching Gift | Give Stock | Give Through Payroll Deduction

Give Online

Please use our secure online giving form to make your gift to West Virginia Wesleyan with your American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa. Gifts can be designated to the Wesleyan Fund, designated funds, specific scholarships, or special projects such as the David E. Reemsnyder Research Center.

Give by Mail

Simply make your check payable to West Virginia Wesleyan and send to:

Office of Advancement
West Virginia Wesleyan
59 College Avenue
Buckhannon, WV 26201

If you are designating your gift to a specific fund, please indicate the designation in the "memo" field of the check.

Give by Phone

Please call our office at 304-473-8485 Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. to make your gift by credit card. 

Give by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)

Make your gift to Wesleyan without ever having to write a check through an Electronic Funds Transfer, spreading the cost of your support over the course of a year. WesleyanEFT is safe, secure, and you will know when your account will be debited. You can choose to use your credit card or checking or savings account. Withdrawals are made on or around the 15th of each month. Please complete the EFT form (pdf) and mail it to the Office of Advancement. Contact Rose Ellen Loudin at 304-473-8600 if you have questions.

Give with a Matching Gift

Want to double or triple your gift? Check to see if your employer or your spouse's employer matches gifts. Increase your support to Wesleyan by taking an extra step. Contact the personnel office or check through our online database to determine if your employer is a Matching Gift company.

Give by Stock Transfer

For stock held by a broker, instruct your broker to electronically transfer the shares to West Virginia Wesleyan. Call the Office of Advancement during business hours (Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.) at (304) 473-8485 or email In order to donate securities held in your possession, you may sign a stock power and have the signature guaranteed. Then mail the unsigned certificate and the stock power to the College in separate envelopes.

Stocks, bonds, or mutual funds make excellent gifts to Wesleyan. Gifts of appreciated securities have the advantage of capturing the appreciation with no capital gains tax being paid by the donor. You are entitled to a federal income tax charitable deduction for the fair market value of the securities on the date of the gift. You may carry forward any unused deduction for five additional tax years if necessary.

Give by Payroll Deduction (Wesleyan Employees only)

Faculty and staff play a vital role in the life of the College. If you are interested in supporting the College financially, contact Rose Ellen Loudin at 8600. You can also print and complete the payroll deduction form (PDF) and bring it to the Erickson Alumni Center.

If you are interested in learning how you can give life insurance, life income gifts such as charitable remainder trusts or charitable gift annuities, or personal property such as real estate, books for the Library, antiques, collectibles or works of art, please contact us at 304-473-8600.

West Virginia
Wesleyan College

59 College Avenue
Buckhannon, WV 26201
(304) 473-8000

Contact Us


Support WVWC

Current Students


I want more information

Get in touch >